Santa Claus is back in town :)
So it’s that time of the year again where we look back and smile and look ahead in an awe to welcome more happy times.
So what better time than this to prepare my wishlist for the next year 😀 😀 (I have a very small one 😉 )
1. Get a BIGGGGGGG Teddy (Preferrably as a gift 😛 )
(which implies pursuading hubby dear 😉 )
2. A nice Black Car 🙂
(The one in the picture is really tempting 😉 )
3. Lovely Shoes to adorn my collection 🙂
( The one thing I love about shoes is that they never run out of size 😀 )
4. Learn a new dance form … 2010 was Latin dancing, this year it gotta be something new !!
5. Bake few really awesome cakes n cookies!! Plus, start a new food blog (So stay tuned dear readers!!)
6. Bring some lovely, trendy home decor accessories…. There is so much I need to do in the new house… The more I do, the more I wanna decorate it 🙂 It is so much like a child of your own !!
Apart from this…its more importantly happiness and cheerful moments for all my loved ones… some lovely family time… more smiles…. more moments to remember…. more memories to cherish for the lifetime !! 🙂 🙂
So thats my small wish-list of the season… Whats yours??
**All pictures from Google Images. So if it belongs to you, I give you due credit 🙂 & if you have any objection in me using it, jus’ lemme know !