Day 4 ~ ‘7 Wishes’ !!!
So after a long time, I was able to put up a hattrick of posts on my blog. Thanks to the 10 day challenge :))
Today its time for 7 wants/ wishes !! Here you go…
We grew up listening to the stories of Alladin and his magical lamp…and the very awesome genie who would fulfill any wish for him. So if the Genie asked me my 7 wishes they would be:
1. A huge house and lots of money – What? I can’t be greedy u say..? No I am not.. I have always wanted a big house, wherein everything would be of my choice.. and every room with an entirely different theme and decor…… all my way! I dont need an interior designer to do this.. I have everything designed upto the finest point in my mind. I’d just need lots of money to have this dream come true and an efficient set of skilled labour to put my imagination to reality. Thats all I need !!!!!!! And a nice black sports car……… Has been on my list forever !
2. A perfect body – Not the size zero starved kind.. but proper and fit.
3. Fitness for my family – Yes, it troubles me when any of my family members is unwell..
4. To travel as many places as possible in my lifetime.
5. A Robot lookalike, just like the ones they had in the movie ‘surrogates’ (If u havent watched it still, go ahead, it is one of its kind). I’d make the robot do the housework and get rid of the maid woes 🙂 and sometimes would send her to office instead of me without people knowing 🙂 🙂 Wont it be too interesting a life like that 😉
6. I want to be a RJ for at least once in my lifetime 🙂 🙂
7. I want to be a published author. That is one wish I have had for so long.. A wish that’d be reality soon !
So those were my 7 wishes (not actually in that order). But whether or not they come true, the biggest thing that I ever want is happiness, success and a peaceful life for my dear ones and everyone else too 😀
Happy Weekend Fellas !